Certificate of Deposit
We’ve Got A Certificate of Deposit That’s Right For You
- Exchange Bank has fixed rate certificates of deposit with maturities ranging from three months up to and including five years.
- The rate for new certificates is fixed for the term of the certificate and is set by the bank weekly, with the option to set the rate more frequently.
- Our rates are very competitive in today’s market and will make an attractive investment for your financial portfolio.
- There are penalties involved for early withdrawal of Certificate of Deposit funds.
- Contact Exchange Bank for our current competitive rates today.
Our Certificates of Deposits offer guaranteed yields, flexibility, and the safety of FDIC insurance. That’s because you lock in a high yield that’s guaranteed from the day you open the account until the day it matures. You know exactly what return you’ll get and when you’ll get it.
Your investment is safe because Exchange Bank of Missouri CDs are backed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation for up to $250,000.00 per individual – making them as safe as any investment in the world.
We offer Certificates of Deposit in a broad range of maturities, each designed with a particular goal in mind. And, for as little as $1,000, you can open your own CD. To help you decide which CD will best meet your needs, request a CD quote from one of our Customer Services Representatives.
- Short-Term CDs. Short term savings certificates, usually up to 3 months, offer you the fastest, readiest access to your money.
- Medium-Term CDs. Our 6 to 18 month medium-term CDs offer you higher yields than shorter term CDs.
- Long-Term CDs. If you have a long-term outlook, our CDs with maturities of 2 years or more reward you with the highest yields we have to offer.